Recycled glass and cap necklace
Three different types of beads make up this wonderful piece. There are two kinds of glass beads, both made from recycled soda bottle glass. One is cut and poliished, the second torched worked and sandblasted. The focal beads are made from recycled bottle caps.
This item was handmade from recycled materials.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Well sometimes it just doesn't work out, or maybe the shipping company kicked your package across the finish line. I totally understand your frustration and apologize. Normally I’m more than happy to work something out however it’s hard to do that over the internet. I ask that you keep these simple rules in mind before making a purchase
1. As all items are MADE TO ORDER, Seller must agree to accept return first.
2. Items will only be refunded upon return.
3. A prorated refund will be given for partial returns or damaged items.
4. Seller is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. - NO EXCEPTIONS -
5. Buyer must file claim with carrier to receive a refund on damaged product. - NO EXCEPTIONS -
6. Please contact me within 24 hours if you need to cancel a transaction.
7. No refunds on shipping fees once items have been shipped. - NO EXCEPTIONS -
8. No refunds on custom orders. - NO EXCEPTIONS -
9. By making a purchase you agree to these terms
If you are seeking a refund from FedEx. Here are some helpful hints to make life easier.
1. Please keep all packaging and items together.
2. Take photos of damaged items.
3. Make a list of all damaged items.
4. Print out copies of your Etsy order as a receipt.
5. Keep tracking number information available.
6. Visit FedEx.com to file a claim
All items are MADE TO ORDER. All orders will be processed as quickly as possible but due to high demand some orders can take up to 21 days to ship. Please understand that all of our glassware is handmade and requires production time. We try our best to have everything available and on average only take a few days. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. We do our best to keep the price as low as possible but let’s be real here we’re shipping glass. With that we have a couple of rules that we ask that you please note.
1. Items will be shipped to the address provided by ETSY and not that of Paypal
2. Buyer is responsible for all shipping fees
3. Seller is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages.
4. Seller will not replace lost, stolen or damaged product free of charge
5. All Payment is due in full before item will be shipped
6. By making a purchase you agree to these terms
(Continues forty eight)
Fedex and United States Postal Service
(Alaska and Hawaii)
United States Postal Service ONLY
United States Postal Service ONLY
All of our boxes are brand new and made with recycled materials. Each glass is wrapped with paper and bubble wrap for cushioning . We use packing peanuts and newspaper to fill the boxes. All packaging is made from recycled materials or is donated reusable.
To my International Customers
I have noticed that on rare occasions packages may be opened and examined by customs authorities. During these examinations, items may be unwrapped, not repackaged correctly, causing possible damage. If this happens, please understand that it has nothing to do with the product or the way it was shipped. Packages are randomly selected to check that the contents match what is on the customs label. Or that's what they told me at the USPS office.
As all packages are insured you will need to file a claim for damaged items with the USPS. I will file a release on my side to help recoup any money lost.